All auctions and sealed bids are open to the public.
Click to pay via credit or debit card!
*Notice* Credit/Debit Card payment will not be available to winning bidders until 10a.m. the next business day following the close of the sale. Convenience charges apply (approximately 3%). Please follow link to view payment instructions and other information. Credit card payments may also be made by telephone through Missouri State Agency for Surplus Property. Please call 573-751-3415, or toll free 888-295-7796 to speak with Michelle, Pete, or Lee Ann.
Federal Surplus Auctions
Items are regularly listed on the GSA On-Line Auction site. Just choose Missouri from the Search by State field to see property listed.
State Surplus Auctions
- GovDeals - Items are regularly listed on the GovDeals Auction Website.
- There are no On-Site Auctions at this time
- There are no Sealed Bid auctions at this time
Previous Sale Results (Knockdown):
- A5-14 Mar. 18th Maryville Knockdown
- A4-14 Jan. 14th Maryville Knockdown
- A2-14 Oct. 1st Maryville Knockdown
- A1-14 July 9th Maryville Knockdown
- SB 1-13 DNR outside Knockdown
- SB1-13 DNR outside Knockdown
As of July 1, 2010 we will no longer mail sealed bid documents. Sealed bids will continue to be posted on our website. We will continue to send an email when we post a sealed bid on our website. If you are not currently receiving those email notices, please provide us with your email address.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming State Surplus auctions and/or be notified of any upcoming State Surplus sealed bids, please download the email notification form (Public Sale Notification Application)
If you have questions concerning registration or the auctions, please notify Michelle Collier at 573-751-3415 or e-mail her at Michelle Collier.