The Missouri State Agency for Surplus Property (MOSASP) program is the Materials Management area of the Division of Purchasing and Materials Management.
- State Surplus Property (Not Available to the General Public)
- Federal Surplus Property (Not Available to the General Public)
- Fixed Price Vehicle Program (Not Available to the General Public) updated 09/02/14
- Public Auctions & Sealed Bids
- Public Sale Notification Application
Other Links of Interest
The Missouri State Surplus Property (MoSASP) agency prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program.